1.    #1  
    I am ascared. I am sitting here at home
    1. watching my pittsburgh steelers. ( I hope they don't lose)

2.Hoping that Palm has a Ace up it's sleve. I am not convienced any more as to this companies support ti the Palm OS. I have seen nothing which refers to a new os in anyway.
    Am I just suppose to hope they come out with some kick **** OS? Usually we hear something by now. Is the 700p going to be 5.4v with 64mb, BT 1.2 and wifi. I am not buying it.
    I hate windows and right now I feel lijke my only alt I feel like I have is the New Sony Ericsson P990i or some type of symbian os . I hate windows and I can't see a way out of this darkness.

Tell me somethin goo yall.
    P.O
    BTW, I am standing on the Empire State building.
    Man you owe it to yourself to wait at least until we get more specific info on the 700p. Don't jump (yet)
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    hanging on
    Perry, where are you. Help smileyboy out. Perry will help. He's hoping and praying like I am for the 700p.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    AWOL

The 700P will be here. Believe, my son, BELIEVE!)

It will have EV-DO. (That is 100% probability, IMHO) (If not, why bother bringing it out.)

It will have a 1.3 mega pixel camera. (99.99% probability.)

It will keep the same screen (or better). (How could they go backwards on that?)

FAT32 for larger than 2GB SD cards, probably.

Better Bluetooth, most likely.

BlackBerry Connect. . . . . . . . . .?

Will it have more memory? (It should, but you know how that goes.)
    Will it have WiFi? (Probably not, but let's hope for SD card drivers.)
    Will it have GPS? (Intriguing idea, who knows.) (w/ Location based Services?)
    Push To Talk? (Makes sense with the Nextel merger. . . .but how far along was the development of the product when the merger was announced. . . . )

My money is on an anouncement in February, if not distribution. My Sprint store talked about "going to training in January" for a new device when I asked them about the 700P. We know it's not the 700W, Verizon has that for 6 months. And how many phones require training?

Silly Season Continues.

Cheers, Perry.
    smileyboy,

You can't possibly consider jumping after Perry's post. We have everything to live for.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    i am more worried about the OS updates. I just don't want all the above stuff and no update to the OS. I am just feeling really shaky about POS.

I am on the the top floor of the building, looking through the glass. Thanks
    I am glad you are at least behind glass now!

The Palm OS has always been stable for me, but I do not push the envelope with the third party apps. Once Palm over Linux get's here (Treo 800?), this issue should go away.

I look forward to a stable 700P.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I am glad you are at least behind glass now!

The Palm OS has always been stable for me, but I do not push the envelope with the third party apps. Once Palm over Linux get's here (Treo 800?), this issue should go away.

I look forward to a stable 700P.

Cheers, Perry.
    You care to speculate when Palm over Linux will get here?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Treo 800P on Sprint, December of 2007.
    OK Perry,
    I need to start budgeting.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover