1.    #1  
    I confirmed a missing contact problem with the T650. Missing from basic contact app and Agendus.

Odd thing is, I found the contact listed in my call log from a month ago, and it appears as though it is a contact... ie. Joe Schmoe (M) (123) 555-6789, without the option to "add contact".

This is not the first time this has happened, I just thought I was nuts the last few times it happened for contacts I could swear I previously added.

Any ideas?

I'd think this looks like a database corruption problem or something.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Check to see if it didn't accidentally get changed to a private record. This has started happening to me randomly since I started syncing with Outlook.
  3.    #3  
    Very odd...I started off looking in Outlook, couldn't find the contact there either. I use Yahoo Address book for online access to the same contact list, couldn't locate it there...

Low and behold, I just found at least three of the missing contacts, along with another 20 or so that I didn't notice were missing, all in the deleted items folder in Outlook...

I've got to think that the deletion took place on the Treo somehow since I wouldn't have deleted them knowingly from Outlook or Yahoo.

Maybe the contacts were put in the deleted items folder of Outlook after a previous sync? Hmmm.

Well at least it doesn't look like a corrupt database.