Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Just wanted to see how many people here have the new Treo 650 through Alltel that just became available in November '05. If you do, what are your impressions so far?

I bought it the day it came out and I'm already on #2. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems...
    I have a sprint Treo 650. What kind of problems did you have?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Hardware problems. The unit froze and would not reset at all. It's so new to Alltel that no one knew what to do to help me. Finally, they decided they needed to overnight me a replacement unit - and one week later I got it. Quite a long "overnight," huh?
    Could be software related as well....which third-party software did you have installed on your Treo 650?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I got a new phone and I'm trying to put my problems behind me! You guys are gonna cause me PTSD if you keep asking all these questions....

Anyway, I have:

StopDim
    Butler
    Volume Care
    Treo Guard
    Ringo
    Aces Texas Hold 'Em
    Make sure that you have the latest versions of Butler and Volume Care installled....both have been recently updated.

Treo is more than just a phone, it is a mini-computer in your palm. So don't expect it to be as trouble-free as a regular phone.