1.    #1  
    OK - this probably isn't in the right area, but I wasn't sure where it should go.

I am looking for a zlauncher plug-in that will let me just display a picture. I currently have a picture of my 16mo old son as my background for all of my tabs, but the icons cover too much of the pic. It would be cool to be able to have a plug in to put the picture in so that the icons don't cover it, or some other way to "force" the icons into areas that don't cover parts of the picture.

Is this possible?
    Set up a tab in ZLauncher with no icons or top or bottom bars?
    Well, if you have the JpegLib installed, you can have a JPG on your SD card and can preview it using ZLauncher. Just click and hold over the name of the file to bring up the menu, one of the options is Preview. It will display it on the whole screen. But if the image is larger than your screen, it will not shrink it, just display a portion of it. To exit the preview, tap on the screen.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
  4.    #4  
    Good ideas, but not really what I am trying to accomplish. I still want the icons available - I just want to be able to force them to, say, the bottom 1/2 of the screen, or the right 1/2 of the screen or whatever - leaving room for the main focus of the background image to be seen.