1.    #1  
    I can't imagine how difficult and cumbersom it must be taking a call while using a flip-lid case. Do you remove the Treo out of the case when using it? That is assuming you place the device up to your head (like a traditional phone).

I am trying to decide between different types of cases. I want it to be protected at all times but at the same time, I don't want to have to deal with a flap when I am talking.
    Had my Treo for about a month now and yes, the flip-lid case that came with it is a royal pain-in-the-behind when taking calls.
    I have a belt clip case with a magnetic flip lid. I'm not sure if that's the type you're refering to, but it doesn't interfere at all with answering a call. I reach down, pop the flip part with my middle finger and pull out the phone with my thumb and forefinger all in one motion. Do you really find it that dificult?
    Mine's not a pouch type case. The Treo stays in the case and you disconnect it from the belt-clip. Then when talking on the phone the flip lid sort of flaps around. Minor inconvenience which is why I haven't bothered to replace it.
    I'm not familiar with that type of case, but there are a number on the market. Mine's a rather inexpensive one I found on Ebay and the magnetic flap is just strong enough to keep the phone from falling out....pop the flap and it slides right out. The Treo doesn't have the best ergonomic design to begin with and it's almost slipped out of my hand a number of times. I've pretty much gotten over this phone and I'm waiting for some new smartphone, preferably a flip, to wow me.
    I've got the EB flip case & belt clip and it really isn't that much of an issue when on the phone. I flip the cover over my index finger, gripping the treo and the cover with my thumb and other fingers. It makes it about impossible to drop.

Of course, I've also got a HBH-660 BT headset (Highly recommended. It picks up between the 1st and 2nd ring, no one I've spoken to could tell I was on a handset or felt it was much different than the normal treo speakers, and it gets several days per charge, more if you turn it off at night. $60 at mobileplanet but don't bother with express shipment; they take 3-10 days to get the 660 in stock)
    If this is the case you're talking about (http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...essoryId=16850)

I love mine. I do just like kigmatzomat said above when I need to use it. The only problem I might have, isn't really a problem, while opening it I hit a button and it will stop ringing.

Whatever you do, do not hang this case on your belt with the clip undone because the phone can easily fall out when you walk.
    Last edited by RickMG; 01/13/2006 at 02:42 PM.