1. jp7
    I don't recall exactly when I first noticed the change in behavior, but I do remember that normally while on an active phone call, I could switch to the launcher screen (Zlauncher) with the push of a button and access other apps. Somewhere along the line that behavior changed; hitting buttons or even choosing "reply" to an SMS I receive on the phone does nothing. The phone does not respond. Phone functions like hold, mute, etc. still work, however.

More curiously, it seems that some numbers do this and some don't. When I call the 650 from my office phone as a test, I can switch around to apps just fine. Other numbers - no go.

This is becoming a real pain because often I need to refer to something, make a note, etc - and I can't.

I am using Sprint, and I have sharkmsg, ringo, voicelauncher, and volumecare as recently installed programs, say within the past 2 months. Before then I had no problems, but if anyone thinks it can help, I can list the other stuff on the Treo too.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?
    Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Can you try uninstalling one of your apps, test it one at a time and see which one could possibly be causing the problem?
  3. jp7
    I disabled and reenabled Ringo, and that seems to have fixed it, at least for now. Don't know how Ringo mangled it, but hopefully it will stay fixed.