Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I'm running Palm Desktop 4.1.4, and I'm having trouble exporting my contacts to a CSV file. For example, if I export name and email address only, some of the rows will have the email address, and some will have the phone number marked "other" in the Palm Desktop.

Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    bump
    I think I ended up exporting all of the columns, opening the csv file in Excel, and deleting the columns that I didn't need.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I noticed this too. It seems the export feature is tied to the order of the entries, rather than their titles. Pretty poor.

You could possibly save the addresses as a format that Outlook or Outlook Express can read, then re-export them from there? They may have a better .csv export function.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)