Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    A little birdie tells me whatever is in this 700p will be part of the firmware.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    A little birdie tells me whatever is in this 700p will be part of the firmware.
    Yeah, a little birdie told me not to hold my breath waiting
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Hardware does support it.....

The Treo 650 builds upon the award-winning features of the Treo 600, which was based upon Broadcom's cellular baseband processor technology. palmOne enhanced the performance of the Treo 650 by incorporating the Broadcom® BCM2132 single-chip EDGE/GPRS/GSM multimedia baseband processor and Blutonium® BCM2035 Bluetooth radio.

BCM2035
    Bluetooth® Single-Chip HCI Solution
    The Broadcom BCM2035 is a monolithic single-chip, standalone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4-GHz transceiver for Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2 applications.

verify my info here
    http://www.broadcom.com/press/release.php?id=675530
    I hope that the update mentioned in this thread is the one everyone is talking about in this topic...
    Quote Originally Posted by astra
    I hope that the update mentioned in this thread is the one everyone is talking about in this topic...
    Nope. It's this one mentioned here: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...0&page=1&pp=20
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rgps
    twitch3, Are you using StayOffHack or StayOff ? You should be using StayOff.
    Just select DateBook, ToDo, Addressbook and of course Enable. Everything else can be unchecked. You can optionally select to allow the device to wake when charging. The "Wake Button" feature doesn't work right on the Treo which I have to look into.

Feel free to send me a private message or submit a request for support at rgps.com. I have it working fine on my 650.
    My bad seems to be working now. Thanks.
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I hope this comes out soon. I have until the end of Feb to return my Treo for a UTS6700. BT v1.2 is a deal breaker for me. I need to be able to play audio via Bluetooth. Not to mention most of the good GPS Navi software is on PPC.
    Again, BT v1.2 has NOTHING to do with being able to play audio over BT. A2DP works with v1.1 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Again, BT v1.2 has NOTHING to do with being able to play audio over BT. A2DP works with v1.1 as well.
    Sorry A2DP then. I'll be sending my Treo back if A2DP doesn't come. Hell I'd be happy with mono audio. I emailed Jeff from the A2DP Bounty thread and he said he hasn't had the time to work on it for the last few months. So my only hope is Palm...
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedatreo View Post
    4gb sd card compatibility? sdio wifi?
    Actually my 650 I have has a 4g sd card in it now so there's no need 4 that had it 4 bout 1yr
    Quote Originally Posted by wess580 View Post
    Actually my 650 I have has a 4g sd card in it now so there's no need 4 that had it 4 bout 1yr
    Are you aware of the fact that you responded to a 3.5 year old thread?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456