Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i've spoken to a few reps in san francisco that are also clueless about the difference between a W & a P. one said the next sprint treo will be a 670, not a 700. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess
    i've spoken to a few reps in san francisco....one said the next sprint treo will be a 670, not a 700. :/
    oh yea...psssst!!! that makes as much sense as the 610 did...
    Sweet! I sold my soul to Cingular for 2 years and I finally get it back in March. I'm still trying to sell my Zire 72 though
    Palm m125 > Palm Zire 71 > Tapwave Zodiac 1 > Palm Zire 72 > Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 + 4gb MicroDrive + Palm Tungsten T|3 (1100mah)
    Palm screen repair guide for Zire 72 and T|C.
    MobiltyBeat
    PalmInfocenter moderator
    Palm Help Forums moderator
    Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 for sale!
    I know this is worth very little, but just thought I would add this to the mix.

Yesterday, I was in a Sprint Store (adding another phone to my account). The sales rep seemed like she knew what she was talking about, so I asked her, "So, when is the Treo 700 coming out?" She quickly answered, "Soon, I cannot wait for it to come out. I am really looking forward to it."

I feel like these stories of discussions with Sprint Sales Rep are like UFO sightings and I almost feel guilty adding my two cents.

Russell
    The truth is out there. Trust no one.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    My hamster told me I already have the Treo 700 for Palm. It is in the form of him - the hamster. I am happy as this new Treo doesn't crash at all but it leaves little droppings all over my desk...
    Does your hamster have wifi???? lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Can you use the same charger on the hamster or doesn't the connector fit anymore?
    he doesn't seem to have wifi but i opened his mouth & saw a little blue-tooth. I also think I found a mini antenna. It is much more compact than the normal Treo antennas but for some reason it is leaking some sort of yellow fluid from time to time. Oh well, with these improvements we will always see new bugs...
    Y'all are a mess. **giggling at my desk**
    Well the new firmware firmware upgrade for the 650 sort of happened according to the rumor. Sort of, in that I wouldn't describe it as "major".
    Listening to anything a Sprint rep says about forthcoming product is a fool's game. About 2 weeks before the 650 was announced a Sprint rep told me "It's not a 650, it's a 610, and it will be several more months before it's released."
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    he doesn't seem to have wifi but i opened his mouth & saw a little blue-tooth. I also think I found a mini antenna. It is much more compact than the normal Treo antennas but for some reason it is leaking some sort of yellow fluid from time to time. Oh well, with these improvements we will always see new bugs...
    OK. I hate to ask this. However, where do you put the stylus??
    Under the tongue or . . . .
    Why do I feel this forum resembles a Kafka (not so) short story.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Why do I feel this forum resembles a Kafka (not so) short story.

There is no Treo. There never was a Treo. It's all been in your head. The best phone on the market is the Qualcomm QCP 1960, or maybe the Sony (not Ericsson, they never existed either) Z100.

Now wake up!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    it seems as though his tail acts as a stylus. great idea - I'll never lose that. Good form factor, but I can't find the dang screen! palm always screws things up...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    There is no Treo. There never was a Treo. It's all been in your head. The best phone on the market is the Qualcomm QCP 1960, or maybe the Sony (not Ericsson, they never existed either) Z100.

Now wake up!!!
    Okay, so this is really the second alternate ending for Dallas, and Patrick Duffy's really not in the shower after all...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456