Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747
    Have you asked that developer about making a desktop component?
    There have been several request for Desktop component and a commitment from the Developer to consider it. It doesn't look like it will happen in the near future though.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott44
    I don't want to use a paper planner this year either I use datebook6 and was wondering if there is a way that I can print out the pages as a reference and because I don't have total confidence in electronic only yes (Just got a new Treo and I have made some major mistakes that almost cost me all my data ?

How do others handle this? any info would be helpful.
    Not to sound like a Dad, but:

YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BACKUP!!

I back up my Treo daily to my SD card with BackupBuddy and I Hot Sync my Treo every night to my PC and I have a automated nighty back up of my PC to an external harddrive.

Paranoid -- Yes

Peace of Mind -- Priceless !!

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Not to sound like a Dad, but:

YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BACKUP!!

I back up my Treo daily to my SD card with BackupBuddy and I Hot Sync my Treo every night to my PC and I have a automated nighty back up of my PC to an external harddrive.

Paranoid -- Yes

Peace of Mind -- Priceless !!

Cheers, Perry.

So perry, with this backup tool, say i install some software on monday, backup on tuesday and find out on wednesday that the SW i installed Monday is causing the treo to crash and causes endless resets, requiring me to change my palm profile and reinstall each application one by one, does this backup allow me to retrieve things like phone logs, calendar/notes, tasks and history of tasks completed, preferences and emails?
    With Backup Buddy you can create restore 'checkpoints' that save your complete configuration at that point in time. You can save multiple checkpoints, as well.

So, create a checkpoint then install new software. If the software is flaky -- you can do a hard reset and a restore from the checkpoinnt -- no reinstalls required.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/06/2006 at 12:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I have Franklin Planner 8.1.1 working in Classic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12