1.    #1  
    I often get 'memory is low' errors and I obviously don't want them anymore!

I have a 1gig very very fast SD card and I'd like to run everything I can off of there. I use NO third party software other than AOL and really only use the thing as a phone, email and web client. no games, no mousic or videos (other than ones I shoot with camera on treo).

I'm thinking this shouldn't be complicated, but there's no program on the thing like teh file manager on pocket pc devices that lets me move any file anywhere, you know?

So how do I do this. I'd like to dedicate as much on board memory to a RAM-type behavior and move everything else to the card.... how?
    Quote Originally Posted by chapperjoe
    I'm thinking this shouldn't be complicated, but there's no program on the thing like teh file manager on pocket pc devices that lets me move any file anywhere, you know?
    From the app launcher there's a built-in Copy command that you can use to move things to the card. You'll need to manually delete the apps after you copy them. There's also numerous 3rd-party launchers and file managers that offer this capability as well.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    You say you have NO 3rd party software and your memory is low....

Wat is taking up your RAM?

Are you saving all your pics and video to internal memory or what?
    Get Filez for file management.

If you definitely asked this before...why are you asking again? Was your question not answered? Did you forget the answer? Just curious...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Get Filez for file management.

If you definitely asked this before...why are you asking again? Was your question not answered? Did you forget the answer? Just curious...
    Last time he asked his question was answered, but in no detail

Last time he asked
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  6.    #6  
    I really jsut lost that old link, or else I would've just bumped it to the top with a question mark or something.... Only application i've added to it is AOL. I rarely use it. I was ablr to speed up my palm by emptying the versamail trash folder, but the question still stands... I need some sort of file manage,ment program. Filex sounds perfect....