1.    #1  
    I never had this problem with my old Tungsten but I can't seem to find out how to view pictures taken with my 650 on my PC desktop. I look in the "palm photos" folder but nothing is there. Both expansion card and handheld folders are empty.

How do I get these pictures to view on my PC?

Thanks
    There should be a "media" tab in the Palm Desktop....
    Yep. Like what 2_meezers. Actually treo system is easier. It's built in the Palm Desktop. There's a tab call media and all your media are in there. I used splash photo and even it shows up as a tab in the palm desktop.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  4.    #4  
    Would it be on the left hand side of the Palm Desktop? If so, I don't have it. Weird.
    Yep that is where it is....can't tell you what version I am using as I am at work....
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser wilhelm
    Would it be on the left hand side of the Palm Desktop? If so, I don't have it. Weird.
    Did you install the Palm Desktop that came with your Treo? If you just connected the Treo and are still using the Desktop from your Tungsten, you're probably missing the conduits.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    It wasnt there on the Treo 600 desktop was it?
    I cant remember now. I thot that it was new when I installed the 650 desktop
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Did you install the Palm Desktop that came with your Treo?
    No, but my treo didn't come with the CD (ebay buy) so I downloaded what I thought was the compatible one from the Palm website.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser wilhelm
    No, but my treo didn't come with the CD (ebay buy) so I downloaded what I thought was the compatible one from the Palm website.
    That's the problem. The version on the website lacks the conduits.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...k414e.html#req

*If possible, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Zire 72 and Zire 31 users should use the version of Palm Desktop which came on the CD with their device. Although this download is compatible with these handhelds, additional conduits and applications are included on the CD version.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #10  
    Is there anywhere else to download this or do i need to find an instillation cd?