1.    #1  
    Is there any way to have my Treo 650 vibrate when I have the sound turned off to silently tell me I have new email. If 3rd party software is needed any suggestions? Also without push mail I have it set to check every 30 min. Is this a significant battery drain?

Sorry I am a Treo virgin with many questions.
    pull email will drain your battery faster then push, but 30 min is a good time 2 pick. look in the sound pref for your alarm problem
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    In sound pref there is only vibrate options for messaging, calender, phone and general settings and I have vibrate on but still doesn't vibrate when I recieve new mail?
    Get Chatteremail. It will do exactly what you are asking. There will be more battery drail but that is how mine is set and I am fine.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

What email application are you using?
  6.    #6  
    Versa Mail

I think Chatteremail is for IMap and I use pop3. I don't think i can use pushmail feature on pop3 can I?
    On Versa Mail, hit the Menu > Options > Preferences > Under Delivery, Auto Sync > Alerts.

EDIT: Hmmm, looks like a bug. It does not vibrate.
    Quote Originally Posted by baddfeccc
    Versa Mail

I think Chatteremail is for IMap and I use pop3. I don't think i can use pushmail feature on pop3 can I?
    I am not a Chattermail user but you can post the question to the Chattermail Forum and ask or other users can simply respond.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Chatter will support POP3 as well as IMAP. If you want push, you can forward your POP to a free IMAP account such as fastmail. That's what I do and it's awsome.fastmail
  10.    #10  
    How do I forward to it is it and automatic setting with my mail server?
    You don't have to forward for this to work. I am using pop only accounts set to sync every 30 min. It works great.

I would assume you need to have your POP mailbox forward all messages to a different email address. This would be a user setting on the server. The question is can you change it or will you mail provider do this.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS