Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just saw filing on the FCC sight!!

http://www.fcc.gov/filings/Treo/AngerAGadGeek-HowTo.htm
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I just saw filing on the FCC sight!!

http://www.fcc.gov/filings/Treo/AngerAGadGeek-HowTo.htm
    And I just got a "not found" error with your link... which I'm hoping means they've pulled it the way they've done before--put it up briefly and then pull it before too many people notice!
    Take a closer look at the address...
    I just got the "not found" error with the link as well. From a thorough search of the FCC site and Google search of all or a part of the terms given above no match is found. Is this meant to be another erroneous rumor added to the silly season? I am skeptical of the validity of this link at best particularly with the AngerAGadGeek afterthought. What say you Bob-C??
    Separating fact from fiction...

I've read throught these threads, and even participated.

You know...at this point I can no longer tell in any way whether anyone has any confirmed facts, as opposed to rumors and speculation and hope.

I guess our job is done.
    Well, this is the 'future treos' forum. That said, many Sprint reps have confirmed a new Treo coming in a month or so. I've got that third and forth hand mind you, but reliable none-the-less.
    mausalot.....everytime I see one of your posts with your avatar, I always think Mod for some reason!
    Come on people, it was a JOKE!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ
    I just got the "not found" error with the link as well. From a thorough search of the FCC site and Google search of all or a part of the terms given above no match is found. Is this meant to be another erroneous rumor added to the silly season? I am skeptical of the validity of this link at best particularly with the AngerAGadGeek afterthought. What say you Bob-C??
    And I thought I took things too seriously...
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I guess they moved it.
    What would we do without Silly Season?
    And people wonder how viruses spread so quickly throughout the internet.

Hey, there's a link, I didn't look to see where it's going, but I'll click on it anyhow! How bad can it be?

I'm back!
    Surely, a fellow member of the TreoCentral family would never lead us astray, into harms way?

Bannish the thought!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Surely, a fellow member of the TreoCentral family would never lead us astray, into harms way?

Bannish the thought!!

I know that when I'm viewing the site at work, I always look at the link before I click on it, God only knows what people are pasting into their posts. And I don't need to show up on a proxy report for viewing a review of the 700w at nakedchickswithtreos.com.

But I would think that if people are so quick to click away on message boards (not knowing who anyone here really is and can't say for sure that no one would link to a mischievous site), they probably don't show a lot of discipline when it comes to clicking away in email either.

And obviously there are a few people who didn't bother to look at Bob-C's link before they clicked on it, despite that it was a pretty obvious joke.
    I'm back!
    Okay. Silly Season is now over for me.

The 700p will have (IMHO):

EV-DO
    64mb
    1.3 megapixel camera
    BT 1.2
    Fat 32 for 4GB SD cards

I will be happy.

Anything else will be a plus.

I'm gone from the 700P threads until they announce.

See ya soon!

Cheers, Perry.

P.S. Hi Gharrod! I believe Shadowmite has "seen" the 700P thru a contact at Sprint and not thru Palm -- as someone has suggested in another post, so he did not probably sign an NDA with Palm. The 5.4.7 is what was on the device he saw -- he is saying probably, as what he saw may not be the final OS version for the product brought to market.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I know that when I'm viewing the site at work, I always look at the link before I click on it, God only knows what people are pasting into their posts. And I don't need to show up on a proxy report for viewing a review of the 700w at nakedchickswithtreos.com.
    Whoa! That's a great idea. Sign me up for THAT website. Maybe it could celebnakedfakeswithtreo.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Okay. Silly Season is now over for me.

The 700p will have (IMHO):

EV-DO
    64mb
    1.3 megapixel camera
    BT 1.2
    Fat 32 for 4GB SD cards

I will be happy.

Anything else will be a plus.

I'm gone from the 700P threads until they announce.

See ya soon!

Cheers, Perry.

As I stated elsewhere, I think the "700p" (which I doubt will be the offical name) will probably have mem architecture similar to the Tx, thus something like 100 MB user accessible...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    As I stated elsewhere, I think the "700p" (which I doubt will be the offical name) will probably have mem architecture similar to the Tx, thus something like 100 MB user accessible...
    Just like the 700w (sitting 2' from my left elbow) wasn't going to be "700w?"
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast