1.    #1  
    I have been trying unsuccessfully to transfer MP3's and pictures to other people's phone. I have tried via Bluetooth, IRDA, MMS etc. Can anyone give me some pointers on this? I have tried to send to and HP 6515 and also a Sony s710. thanks in advance!
    i don't know anything about those phones, but a quick googling shows the hp has a sd slot and the sony a memory stick...perhaps you can transfer your files using those mediums; else, if the phones can receive email, try sending your files as email attachments.
    Yeah those 10 in 1 card readers are a godsend.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by lanae8i8
    I have been trying unsuccessfully to transfer MP3's and pictures to other people's phone. I have tried via Bluetooth, IRDA, MMS etc. Can anyone give me some pointers on this? I have tried to send to and HP 6515 and also a Sony s710. thanks in advance!
    ive had a treo 650 for the past 5 months and i've transfered to over 20 different devices. Mp3s, Mpeg4s, jar java apps, jpg photos, Midi, .prc on a daily basis with a few close treo friends.

why is it a problem?
    I've used bluetooth to send files. Just pair the devices first and it works great.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Hmm, I think i know what you're talking about now. With 2 or 3 devices that i've paired with, the transfers only went through after I reset my Treo. I can't explain it but a reset is the soloution to almost all of the Palm's problems.
    I sure wish my wife had a reset button
    Palm m105>Visor Prizm>Tungsten T>Clie Nx70v>Tungsten T3>Treo 600>Clie UX50>Tungsten T5>Treo 650>Tungsten TX>Treo 650 agian!!!
    use your fist as a stylis?