1.    #1  
    I've had problems with this web site for several weeks. When clicking on the TV Listings, it displays the current time frame but no listings. Anyone else having these issues?

www.wireless.tvguide.com
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Yup, I'm having it to but only on certain providers. For example, for Comcast cable, Direct TV, and others it shows nothing but for OTA broadcast it shows the full list.
    I'm very happy with using Pocket TV Browser. It is free, too.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I'm very happy with using Pocket TV Browser. It is free, too.
    How about a link?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Did you try "Pocket TV Browser" in Google? Google is your friend.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

It's at http://www.doublebit.com/ptvb/ and while the software is free, the TV listing service is not ($10/year).
    You don't have to pay for the TV listing service, either.

IIRC, Pocket TV Browser is not free. The author asks for a nominal amount (something like $5) for registration. It is true that the software is fully functional without registration, but that isn't the same as saying it is free.
    Hadn't noticed that. If it's donation-ware, I wouldn't consider that free. If the app is worth it to you and the author isn't donating it to the public domain, we should contribute for all the effort that goes in to developing and supporting an app.
    Here is what their website says:

Pocket TV Browser (Version 1.xx) is a fully-functional TV listings browser. Registration is optional.
    I guess that could mean different things to different people. If you use the handheld app, you never get any nags, but if you view the listings on the PC, you get a nag message to consider registering after 21 days.

11.    #11  
    I'm waiting on tech support @TV Guide to reply on what's up w/listings problems displaying on wireless site.. I'll let you guys know what they say.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I'm waiting on tech support @TV Guide to reply on what's up w/listings problems displaying on wireless site.. I'll let you guys know what they say.
    Well it's only been a couple of months since my first email to these guys. I sent my third request yesterday. No answer.

The funny thing is my cable provider's listings show up on the regular web site that I access on my laptop but don't display on my Treo.

The broadcast listings show up on my Treo. Go figure.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover