webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  General News & Discussion > please enjoy the music while your party is reached
please enjoy the music while your party is reached

Old 02/21/2007, 05:33 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
I have KISS- Detroit Rock City for most callers...
Ah, to be 12 years old playing pinball all night at the roller rink again.

daThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/21/2007, 10:56 PM   #22 (permalink)

Ya It's a shame we gotta get old. We finally get our mind right and our bodies fall apart.
Old 02/22/2007, 12:12 PM   #23 (permalink)

Yes, Cingular has it too.
Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
jlczl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/30/2008, 04:33 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juiceman View Post
I notice most of the people im calling these days have that on their phones for verizon and other services and I would like to know if that is possible for my treo 650. I am also with sprint/nexel.

When I call someone, the phone dont ring anymore, all I will hear is "please enjoy the music while your party is reached" and then a music start playing.

another one will be "please hold while we connect you to your party"

I want that.
Don't get that man. Every time I hear that it it's some obnoxious song I have never heard of and could never like, and it is too loud to boot.
adriancombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/30/2008, 11:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Wow thread revived from the dead, LOL!

Anyway I agree somewhat. All the people I know who use this decided to put gangsta rap music as their call tune(what I think it's now called by AT&T), which isn't my first choice as "please stay on the line" music. Jazz or R&B would be better IMO.
HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Pearl_Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/02/2008, 10:03 PM   #26 (permalink)

I'm wondering when the carriers will offer an addon plan to block having to hear the music. LOL, $2.99 to play music at anyone who calls you, countered by another $2.99 plan to stop the music being played at you.

Reminds me of CallerID and CallerID blocking...and don't forget blocking callers who use CallerID blocking.
Old 10/03/2008, 01:22 AM   #27 (permalink)

The option to not be forced to listen should be free!!
HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Old 10/04/2008, 11:49 AM   #28 (permalink)

you can record your baby's voice in treo then it will play whenever your baby's call in
iamtreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2008, 12:46 PM   #29 (permalink)

I have "Starman" with David Bowie and some people actually complain that I answer too fast!
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2008, 04:05 PM   #30 (permalink)

That's better than hearing people swearing(see the gangsta rap post). You have better taste! I don't mind music and actually will listen to rap sometimes, but some rap puts you in a certain frame of mind, especially when they swear and start bragging about who will get shot next. I don't think people generally really want to hear that when calling. JMO.

Old 10/05/2008, 10:43 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Nothing more annoying than listening to crap music while calling someone. And yep, it's all crap music when i'm being forced to listen to it when i'd rather be hearing rings.

Just more dumbing down as people with attention spans of gnats need to be entertained every freaking second.
cardfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2008, 01:31 PM   #32 (permalink)

Totally in agreement with you cardfan.
detective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2008, 03:04 PM   #33 (permalink)

Tell that to businesses who do the same thing while you're on hold. And sometimes their music is even worse, LOL!

Old 10/06/2008, 11:03 AM   #34 (permalink)

I have a few instrumental tunes that I vary from time to time during the day. In the evening, it's currently "Nightswimming" by REM. I also rotate a few tunes on the weekend.

I've had several positive comments, and I haven't received any complaints
Old 10/20/2008, 06:36 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
Nothing more annoying than listening to crap music while calling someone. And yep, it's all crap music when i'm being forced to listen to it when i'd rather be hearing rings.

Just more dumbing down as people with attention spans of gnats need to be entertained every freaking second.
+1
Gameboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2013, 01:53 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancombe View Post
Don't get that man. Every time I hear that it it's some obnoxious song I have never heard of and could never like, and it is too loud to boot.
please enjoy the music while your party is being reached
kayada is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0