Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And you wish to bed down with me...is there really a question why?

LMAO "bed down".... are we in the 1920's ....? or are you just that old....

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    LMAO "bed down".... are we in the 1920's ....? or are you just that old....

Bek
    Fine. You wish to **** me. Better?

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by brett3333
    Hook up an X-10 module to your garage door opener and link that to your PC. Then, you can use your Treo with web access to open the garage door. With other modules you can turn on/off lights, change the thermostat, etc. etc.
    There is also an X-10 module that will answer the phone and which can then be used to control the X-10 garage door opener module.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    There is also an X-10 module that will answer the phone and which can then be used to control the X-10 garage door opener module.
    Gotta love that X-10! It's like my whole house is a Treo!
    I would love it if I could walk within 10 ft of my apt and my front door unlocks. I have a wireless deadbolt that uses IR already...
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I keep saying this but I think I go unheard. What we need is someone to come up with a bluetooth proximity sensor. Come within' 2 feet of your car, unlocked, go outside 2 feet, locked, the same could be applied to Garage doors, dead bolts, etc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12