1.    #1  
    after setting up my 650, i no longer have my pictures of sms messages that were on the 600...help...thanks....gail
    Forgive my ignorance but what exactly are "pictures of SMS messages"?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    you can copy over the pics from the Palm desktop to your desktop and save them onto your memory card, but that will reset the date on the pics to the day you did it.
    That's what I did, anyway.
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
  4.    #4  
    first of all, it was a typo...i meant pics OR sms messages. neither transferred when i got the 650. so how do i get all of my sms messages. also, the pictures that were on teh 600 are not on the 650 now and i don't know how to get them there. i don't have an extra memory card. are the pics in palm desktop somewhere? btw...i'm on a mac...thanks for any help...i especially want the text messages.....gail
    Quote Originally Posted by gkovler
    first of all, it was a typo...i meant pics OR sms messages. neither transferred when i got the 650. so how do i get all of my sms messages. also, the pictures that were on teh 600 are not on the 650 now and i don't know how to get them there. i don't have an extra memory card. are the pics in palm desktop somewhere? btw...i'm on a mac...thanks for any help...i especially want the text messages.....gail
    Transfer pictures

SMS's are pretty much gone.

Oooops, just noticed your on a Mac. Never sync with my Macs so I'm not sure where the pics would be. Should be able to find them though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    On second thought, I don't think pictures sync via Hotsync. If you are using Missing Sync, they would probably go into iPhoto...but I'm not positive.

Otherwise, the only other option would be get an SD card (they're cheap, and you'll need one anyways) and copy the old pics over. Else maybe you could beam them...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."