1.    #1  
    I did a search and didnt come up with anything so I'll ask. Is there any way to change the background of the palm? I found skins that can be downloaded and bought, but was just wondering if there is a way to make a pic yourself and pretty much create your own skin?
    Use zlauncher
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    If you are talking about the app launcher, then zlauncher is a solution. If you are talking about the phone app, you can do that from the photo viewer by selecting the menu option "Set as wallpaper".
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the input. Thats pretty much what I was lookin for. I also found a cool program called skinner for treo 650. Heres the link, lots of stuff you can do with it.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=94687
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    If you are talking about the app launcher, then zlauncher is a solution. If you are talking about the phone app, you can do that from the photo viewer by selecting the menu option "Set as wallpaper".
    How do you change it back to the keypad? I like my wallpaper, but I'd like to know
    How do you change it back to the keypad? I like my wallpaper, but I'd like to know
    -RicoM
    from the phone screen hit menu button > options > general pref. > hit default at the bottom of screen
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)