1.    #1  
    http://business.bostonherald.com/tec...format=&page=1

Apple should plant a Palm in its garden
    By Brett Arends
    Boston Herald Finance Columnist

Monday, December 19, 2005 - Updated: 10:12 AM EST
    That would be good for only Palm, not Apple. There is no asset in Palm can be reused by Apple. Motorola would be a better buyer, or someone from far east you have never heard of.

....They’re no longer clearly the best digital music player. They’re heavy and the battery life isn’t that great.Rival products the size of your thumb include a radio.
    I stop caring this article after I reached this line.

The cultures would fit well: Palm is an entrepreneurial, creative, design-led company that hates Microsoft. Palm organizers already work with Macs
    Hahaha, too late now.
    Last edited by whatever7; 12/19/2005 at 02:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    If that was announced, then M$ would quickly put up a counter offer. A bidding war would begin.
    the iPalm? give me a break...
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Even Bill Gates was quoted recently saying that Apple needs to get into phone development. He seems to feel that that is the only way that ipod will last.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    I agree. I'm at 1 GB on my Treo and already have enough music to not want an iPod. When everyone's phone eventually stores 10 GB's of music on it, who is going to want to fork money up for an iPod?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.