1.    #1  
    Guys I did a few quick searches and didn't find anything - but is anyone else seeing "your phone needs to be configured for vision services" coming on? I was having it happen 2-3 times a day ! I upgraded Chatter and it seems to have stopped *fingers crossed* but I was curious....

thanks
    Bek
    I have not been seeing this Vision message (and btw, am also a Chatter user). Glad to hear that the message seems to have stopped appearing.
    I have been having this issue since last February. I have worked with high level people at Sprint on resolving it, and no one can figure out what causes it or how to make it stop. w
    We have tried everything. Usually just canceling works fine, and I sometimes go weeks without seeing it and then it pops up again. Seems to be a very isolated problem, as well, since I have posted on it before and gotten very little response.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I seem to see it on Sundays ... no idea.
    It also seems to reoccur when I return home from a trip, or when I am traveling. When I have breaks from flying around the country, all is calm for a while. Totally strange.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I started to get this just this weekend. I noticed that I kept getting it while connected to Verichat and walking around in areas where my phone might get a low signal and go into roaming. I just turn off my phone feature and turn it back on and connect back to verichat without an issue... I had to do this twice on Saturday...
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I've also gotten the Vision msg a few times... and on Sundays, as well.

I've always said "yes" -- and waited a few minutes... and my phone's back in service.

Not sure why it happens on Sundays (or at all, since i've kept up-to-date on everything).

Andy
  8.    #8  
    I asked an a CS rep and she was like "duhhhhh" so I said "nevermind" and now I just cancel the updater when it comes on. I haven't seen it much since I upgraded Chatter... are all of you who replied using Chatter as well?

Bek
    I had it happen Sunday while using Chatter down in my basement where the signal is not very good
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    This has been happening to me for about 2 months now as well, I am going to trade in my phone (I do this about every 6 months it is good to get a new one) and see if that changes anything, but it is so annoying, it usually happens to me when I come out of roaming area and then it wants to try to reconnect to vision when I come back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    I asked an a CS rep and she was like "duhhhhh" so I said "nevermind" and now I just cancel the updater when it comes on. I haven't seen it much since I upgraded Chatter... are all of you who replied using Chatter as well?

Bek
    That inspires a lot of confidence in Sprint CS reps.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!