1.    #1  
    I searched the forum and did not see this been posted. Just glad to see this and want to share a positive news.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/article/...sc=Departments

Panel Favors Treo 650

The PalmOne Treo 650 ranked the highest-rated converged device in the United States, narrowly edging the Samsung i730 into second place and also beating the UTStarcom PPC6600 and BlackBerry 7100. That's according to Strategy Analytics' Advanced Wireless User Panel.

The PalmOne Treo 650 achieved the Best in Class status based on its menu systems and user interface, display, style and design, the research firm says. Despite scoring highly for applications, the Samsung i730 was too large and too heavy to win over users. The UTStarcom PPC6600 also fared well for applications but was lacking in style and design, according to Strategy Analytics, which also said participants struggled with the Blackberry 7100's "steep out-of-the- box learning curve."
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric
    ...also said participants struggled with the Blackberry 7100's "steep out-of-the- box learning curve."
    whoa, hey, hold on there. All the BB fans I hear from on this board say the BB is intuitive and easiest to use....