Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am still using a 600 with Sprint, and I am not sorry I did not upgrade to the 650. Just knowing the sound is not as good stopped me! Also, I have seen the screen, and there is not that much of a difference. I will upgrade if the 700p is faster and has Wi-Fi. By the way, I have replaced mine many times with the insurance. LOL
    Got mine in early 04 and still have the same unit, battery is still holding well. Since I am now using it for remote connection to my computers at home, I need a higher res screen and a much faster data connection. I rather get the 700P vs the 700W.
    My wife is still using my Sprint 600 that I bought in Nov. 03. The only issue that she started having now is that the screen is not as sensitive as it used to be. Working with Sprint for a replacement. But she will keep the 600 until I upgrade to the 700p. Then she gets my 650.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I have a Treo 600 that I've been hanging on in hopes of a new GSM Treo. The screen had the dredded yellow blobs, so I bought a replacement screen, and di the swap myself last night. New screen looks great. BUT I tried to make a call and the speaker isn't working at all. it fell out during the replacement process, but I thought I got it back in the right place. I tried with my wired headset in the headset jack, and THAT SOUND ISN'T WORKING EITHER.

I desparately need my phone today..can anyone give me a suggestion as to how to get the sound working again so I can make phone cals?
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    buy a 650
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Still using my wonderful T-Mobile 600, with absolutely no problems since December, 2003! Very fast switching between applications, screen is still perfect, battery holding up quite well. I will most likely switch to a 700p GSM version, provided that all the kinks have been worked out, and sound quality and speed is the way my 600 is. Looking forward to the better screen, improved memory, and better camera. Of course, faster web access is a must.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123