Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    So I went to Boston medical center today for a Day surgery and i was getting butterflys while waiting... then my doctor came by and I noticed his Treo 650. Well i just perked right up. He said he got it because he had a phone and palm but didn't want to carry them around.

    Then the anesthesiologist came by. The guy couldn't say a sentence without cracking a joke.

    So with Dr. Treo and the comedian anesthesiologist I was all set and now i'm healing up... but damn i miss my treo :-(

    Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    ...So with Dr. Treo and the comedian anesthesiologist I was all set and now i'm healing up... but damn i miss my treo :-(
    So ...you had to have it surgically removed from your hand?
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  3. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    So I went to Boston medical center today for a Day surgery and i was getting butterflys while waiting... then my doctor came by and I noticed his Treo 650. Well i just perked right up. He said he got it because he had a phone and palm but didn't want to carry them around.

    Then the anesthesiologist came by. The guy couldn't say a sentence without cracking a joke.

    So with Dr. Treo and the comedian anesthesiologist I was all set and now i'm healing up... but damn i miss my treo :-(

    Timmay
    Yeah, so spill it!!! What did you have done? http://community.the-underdogs.org/s...py/popcorn.gif
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    So ...you had to have it surgically removed from your hand?
    LOL! Good one Bill!!!
  5. #5  
    I watched an episode of LOST while I was having a vasectomy done. whoops, was that to personal??
  6. #6  
    I was at MassGeneral with my girlfriend last month who was having some abnormal nodes on her thyroid examined with a CATScan. I was out in the waiting room and she was being...irradiated...and we were passing cute little text messages back and forth, me on my T650 and her on her VX4400. It was really very sweet, and yes, everything turned out alright...
  7. #7  
    My Treo has saved me from worry, frustration and boredom many times. When my daughter was hospitilazed for an asthma attack, my baby made the stay there much smoother and having my charger on hand kept It going.

    P.S. Glad your surgery was elective... I'm assuming. -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    I was at MassGeneral with my girlfriend last month who was having some abnormal nodes on her thyroid examined with a CATScan. I was out in the waiting room and she was being...irradiated...and we were passing cute little text messages back and forth, me on my T650 and her on her VX4400. It was really very sweet, and yes, everything turned out alright...
    Doesn't the phone creates interference with the CATScan? Glad she's ok.
  9. #9  
    When I had my wisdom teeth out a month ago, the first thing I did when I got home was start writing random messages in my treo. I wrote in a memo: 'cains are like garden hoses' because the doctors said my vains were like garden hoses.
  10. #10  
    Ah... the Zen of Treo. So I'm curious also. How does the surgery tie into you missing your Treo?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sci72
    I watched an episode of LOST while I was having a vasectomy done. whoops, was that to personal??
    Not to threadjack....
    Sci72, what did you use to get LOST from the TV to the TREO?

    Or did you just take it off of the 1st season DVD?
  12. #12  
    tv capture card on my pc, used it as a dvr. although i recently got digital cable and now it doesn't work with out an $8 per month second cable box, plus my dvr wouldn't be able to change it's own channels.
  13. #13  
    I had some dental work on a Saturday when it was just me and technician in the office. He offered to turn on any station I wanted to make be comfortable. "No thanks" I popped out my Treo and played my own music. I played Bike or Die for a little bit too, but it was making me move too much. I got tired of music and watched an episode of Seinfeld, before it ended he finished and that was that. Time flew by.
  14. #14  
    Well, I love my Treo, but for me it would be the drugs!

    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Ah... the Zen of Treo. So I'm curious also. How does the surgery tie into you missing your Treo?
    Well the doctor had a Treo. Unrelated i had to get a cyst removed... the first thing i said when he came over was, nice phone...

    Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about

Posting Permissions