1.    #1  
    My screen always gets dirty, yall got any tips on keeping it clean?
    Do not use steel wool or sandpaper.

Seriously, I use one of those microfibre cloths that come with glasses to clean and shine my T600 screen and the rest of the thing from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Do not use steel wool or sandpaper.

Seriously, I use one of those microfibre cloths that come with glasses to clean and shine my T600 screen and the rest of the thing from time to time.
    LOL

Same -- 3M Microfibre cloth and somtimes I use Laptop safe monitor wipes and then dry with the microfibre cloth.

Cheers, Perry.
    Me three...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the responses
    1. use a Palm OEM Screen Protector (or other) for protection.
    2. use Sunglass Hut's microfiber cloth and lens cleaner to clean. spray the cloth, not the Treo.
    Warm, wet cloth and dry with soft cloth. Bath towel works good in the mornings.
    I use my sleeve. Hmmm.
    ____
    reverisco.
    When I want it reall y clean I just run it through the car wash (brushless of course) Couldn't resist.
    Since I use a screen protector, I just breath on the screen heavily & wipe it w/a soft cloth. I can't seem to find the micro cloth (I have 2) when I need them. Occaisionally I use thw screen wipes fr Wal-Mart.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Glasses or lense cleaning clothes are good. Then put on a Boxwave or Martin Field's screen protector so all you have to wipe off is the protector the next time.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cloth. You can get them at Walmart...a bunch for $1.00. http://www.astromart.com/articles/ar...?article_id=97
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko
    1. use a Palm OEM Screen Protector (or other) for protection.
    2. use Sunglass Hut's microfiber cloth and lens cleaner to clean. spray the cloth, not the Treo.
    Same here...
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Where do you find the Zeiss cloths instore at Walmart? I just searched their website and couldn't find them.