1.    #1  
    Looking into a Treo. I'm currently on Tmobile. My question is, does anybody's data network run faster than anyone else's at this time? (My understanding is that the 650 can't get verizon's evdo signal). Is there any possibility that any one provider's network will run faster in the near future? And what are opinions on which service has the best overall data plan/service?
    from reading this board, it seems that all the data speeds are pretty much the same. But sprint gets a edge (IMO) because of their data prices ($10 all you can eat)
    HTC Touch Pro
    All I know is that if you have Verizon, you can't get email and phone calls at the same time. Your calls will go to VM if you are receiving data.
    Quote Originally Posted by drtadwinslow
    Looking into a Treo. I'm currently on Tmobile. My question is, does anybody's data network run faster than anyone else's at this time? (My understanding is that the 650 can't get verizon's evdo signal). Is there any possibility that any one provider's network will run faster in the near future? And what are opinions on which service has the best overall data plan/service?
    Sprint for the all you can eat price.