Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    According to an inside source, Palm is rumored to be announcing a new model in January, available in February. Executives are excited since internal projections are indicating a significant profit margin from this model. The 700X will feature as follows:

* The same great form factor you have seen in the Treo 650

* 32MB of RAM, same great processor -- in fact, it looks exactly like the 650 except for the cable connectors which are "new and improved." But make no mistake, this isn't the 650. This one has a cool "700x" logo on it.

* Included 1GB SD Card with digitized "optimized for Palm" versions of "Girls Gone Wild" DVDs 1-4 sponsored by Cadillac and a special palm optimized video by Snoop Dogg.

* A free 3 month membership*** to "Using Your Palm to the MaXXX", Palm's new adult picture site, optimized for Blazer, with a direct Blazer link stored permanently in the Palm ROM and in your favorites.

* Discount to buy the kick-*** DVD movie "XXX" starring Vin Diesel

* Optional WiFi card for purchase ($129) that will only work on the 700X but not on the 650

* Free 3 month membership*** to either "Palming Peter" aka "Palming Perry" (gay male), "Palming People" (swingers), "Palming Pam" (gay female), Palm's new adult community web sites, with a direct Blazer link stored permanently in the Palm ROM and in your favorites.

* Free introductory e-books for "Making money on the web with your Palm", "Palm Millionaires - success stories", and "Amway Successes", full versions available from the Palm store.

* Free Palm application "Treo Tatas", a tasteful collection of Palm optimized pictures in a slide show from this past years Playboy Playmates (tm), with a direct Blazer link to the Playboy web site stored permanently in the Palm ROM and in your favorites.

* High speed "1xxx" connections to all of the above sites and hundreds of others using Palm's new "xxx" technology for 3 times the connection speeds to adult sites.

* All new adult web favorites to the top rated adult web sites, optimized for Palm Blazer viewing, with a direct Blazer link stored permanently in the Palm ROM and in your favorites.

*** Membership requires providing a credit card for access and proof of age. You will be billed monthly $29.99 until canceled.

With all this news I'm reading here about all these rumored new Palm Treo models, man... how exciting! I mean can anybody wait for these models to show up on the street! The anticipation is just getting to me...

Merry XXXmas everyone!
    Damn you.....

I'm intrigued....
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    * Free introductory e-books for "Making money on the web with your Palm", "Palm Millionaires - success stories", and "Amway Successes", full versions available from the Palm store.
    Haha, I know someone who received a check from Scamway for $8.50 and it bounced.
    This ish is funny....
    I just want a new sprint branded treo to come out...i don't care what it has ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

You had me Xcited until the start of the 3rd paragraph. . . . . .

The Palming Perry web site might have some merit . . . . . although, it is about obsessive optimists. . . . . . .

Hey t2gungho!
    Who is going to get theirs first?

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/03/2005 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey t2gungho!
    Who is going to get theirs first?

Cheers, Perry
    It depends on if it happens before February (when I qualify for my rebate.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

You're maxing the life out of a 600, right?

I will let you go first.

Cheers, Perry
    You're maxing the life out of a 600, right?

I will let you go first.

Cheers, Perry
    Yes, I deserve an upgrade.

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    The Palming Perry web site might have some merit . . . . . although, it is about obsessive optimists. . . . . . .
    I thought you'd enjoy that one. Came to me at the last minute, lol.

This might actually be Palm's last attempt to salvage profitability...

They will call it the "Pimping Palm" campaign...
    Sounds more likely than any other Palm OS Treo at this point.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.