1.    #1  
    Is there any application that will launch a specified application after answering an incoming call / dialing an outgoing call? A lot of times, I end up taking notes / recording calls and it would be nice if I could specify that after an incoming call has been answered, Treo could bring up Notepad or SoundRec.

Please let me know if you've come across something.

Thanks,

RK
    One app which comes to mind is CallFilter. You can find an article on it here
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    One app which comes to mind is CallFilter. You can find an article on it here
    Those reviews are very disheartening.
    Why do you say disheartening? Because it's overkill for what rk2612 wanted? I don't have the app and it's probably way more than rk2612 may need, but everything I've read about it (that article and elsewhere) is that some people find it very, very useful.
  5.    #5  
    Call Filter can launch an application only on an incoming SMS and not on answering an incoming call. There seems to be an option to play a wav / MP3 file after answering a call but nothing to launch an applicaition.
    Call filter does have a Call Termination feature that you can turn ON which takes you to a notes screen and allows you to enter notes about each and every call (as soon as you hang uo). I had to turn it off - it was so persistent that I found it annoying. Call Filter is an awesome program.