Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Is this possible? Just with manufacturer tones. Or even tones off my SD card.

Can someone point me to threads?

Thanks~
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    If you assign a Favourites button to a contact (those buttons below the phone application.. there are lots of them available), then you can assign specific ring tones (built-in or WAV files) to those without needing any 3rd party application.

To be able to use MP3's as ringtones, you need a 3rd party utility. I don't use one so I can't recommend any .. but do a search for Ringtones. They are very popular here.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Ringo gets my vote.. Not a single crash in the 9 or10 months that I have used it. I wanted Lightwav to work sooo badly, because of the animated gif support, but it constantly crashed my phone
    HTC Touch Pro
    You can setup up to 50 different indiv ringers via the default fav method described above or you can use a 3rd party app like ringo, lightwav etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions