Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Finally picked it up.

It's a HUGE change from a clamshell phone. I'm hoping that I get used to it before 14 days. Anyways, it didn't come with a screen protector in the box so it looks like I'm going to have to order one.

What is the best brand of screen protector that you guys have had luck with?

Also, what is the best way to clean it before I put the protector on? I was thinking like an alcohol+distilled water mix and a microfiber towel?
    Several Threads on Screen Protectors . . . ask 10 people --- you will get 10 different answers. One should have come in the box. . . . .you have to cut it to size. . . .

I like the Cyrstal from www.Boxwave.com , they also have an anti-glare.

Very light on the alcohol in the mix with water, only slightly dampen the cloth. . . .

Cheers, Perry
    Here's a recent thread about screen protectors:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=100194

BoxWave Crystal Clears are very nice and EASY to apply.
  4.    #24  
    Thanks for the input. I really don't get why mine didn't come with a protector.

Where is it usually located in the box?

I got the newly logo'd Treo from Sprint...maybe they quit putting it in the box?

Should I just go 50/50 on the water/alcohol mix? Or would a MF towel be enough?
    Mine didn't come with a screen protector either. It was a sealed box so they might not be including them anymore. I went back to the store though, thinking that it should have come with one and the Sprint guys gave one to me. It's not a big deal. They're horrible screen protectors. They're hard to apply and are very, very sticky though they don't leave any residue.
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc
    Thanks for the input. I really don't get why mine didn't come with a protector.

Where is it usually located in the box?

I got the newly logo'd Treo from Sprint...maybe they quit putting it in the box?

Should I just go 50/50 on the water/alcohol mix? Or would a MF towel be enough?
    I would go 10% alcohol / 90% water. Moisten the MF towel just slightly, buff dry lightly with the dry end of the MF towel.

Cheers, Perry.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12