1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo 650 and wondering if anyone has a really good page to use as the homepage in the browser. I am using mobile.msn now, but don't really like it that much. Looking for opnions as to what you guys think are decent hompages? Thanks.
    Not to be immodest, but I use my own, as can anyone else who wishes:

http://www.warrenernst.com/mobile

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.com

The "treo" in front of this address gives you a streamlined version: no graphics, no avatars and some limited functionality -- like no editing. But navigation to threads is much faster.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 11/29/2005 at 05:48 PM.
    I never use my homepage. I have blazer to start up with the bookmarks page so I don't have to wait.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Bookmarks for me too. I have organized my bookmarks so that it's a really useful way for me to get to the internet page I need. And it loads really quickly.
    Laurie
    I use pdaportal.com right now...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    www.wapswap.com

you can send sms via gprs from it. Just sending.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.