1.    #1  
    I managed to change the password on my Treo 650 (don't ever change your password after several glasses of wine) and have now forgotten it. I know I can do a hard reset and then sync the phone but I have not backed up the phone in weeks and would lose much info that I need. So I have a two part question...

1 - Is there a way to sync the phone with the computer with it locked? or

2 - Is there a way to hack the password? I found a 3rd party app called "CrkPwd" that is supposed to hack the password but I can't find any info on how to use it on a phone that is already locked.

Any help would be great!!!
    Surely you realize that the cynical among us will think that you are trying to gain access to someone else's device.

That said, i think you can hotsynch, and there are other pw cracks out there.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    I assure you it is my phone.

So then how do you sync it when it is locked? I can't get it to work.
  4.    #4  
    or what are the other pw cracks?
    You haven't sync'd your Treo in a few weeks and just by chance you are sitting around one night drinking and you decide to change your password? Umm, I have to agree with ExtraOrdinaryJo sounds a bit odd. That is what is so nice about Resco Backup, if I lose my Treo I can send it a SMS and erase/wipe the whole unit and SD card so people can't get in like we assume is going on here. If it is yours then hard reset it and chalk it up as a loss.
    Last edited by Buldawg; 11/28/2005 at 03:35 PM.
    I say get drunk again and you will probably remember the password.
  7.    #7  
    I changed the password and set it to lockdown last night when I caught my girlfriend reading my text messages. I really don't want to lose numbers that I have in it since my last hotsync. I know there is a way and I will figure it out, just hoping you guys could help.
    Password is in your memory somewhere. It will pop up when you least expect it.