1.    #1  
    I was on winsupersite.com reading the review of xbox360 when I noticed this ad with a treo device with no antenna. Could this be the next treo for palm?
    See it here
    it looks like the blurred out/photoshopped the antenna

I don't think its anything --- I think they just used a treo for the design of the ad, and blotted out palm's name and the antenna --- I wouldn't read much into it
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
  3.    #3  
    yeah, proabably so, although treonauts writes of s treo device codenamed "Hollywood" that will not have an antenna
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    I was on winsupersite.com reading the review of xbox360 when I noticed this ad with a treo device with no antenna. Could this be the next treo for palm?
    See it here
    NO WAY! I bet ALL my STAR WARS figures its not a Treo 600 (notice the missing menu button and strait, not curved, keyboard).

Except Boba Fett...no matter how sure I am, I never bet the Fett-Man!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    NO WAY! I bet ALL my STAR WARS figures its not a Treo 600 (notice the missing menu button and strait, not curved, keyboard).

Except Boba Fett...no matter how sure I am, I never bet the Fett-Man!
    You mean "not a Treo 650"? It is a Treo 600. Looks like your collections down to one
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    You mean "not a Treo 650"? It is a Treo 600. Looks like your collections down to one
    Subtle humor is lost on you...

How obvious could the joke be?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

lol thnx Munk

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The bottom looks like the hw6515. Maybe they merged a couple of devices together for the photoshop job so they can't be called to task by any one company.
    Obviously I was being completely serious

Quite
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    See it here
    Actually it is the next treo. I heard this from the doorman of my girlfriend's building where one of the Palm execs lives. The Treo 700p comes with 64 MB of RAM and EVDO and will also natively play X-Box games but requires a minimum of 65 MB of free RAM.
    ...let this thread die. I just keep forgetting it's an incredibly stupid thread, and then getting excited as I open it to see this "new" Treo.
    That's not a "new" Treo. Let it sink to the bottom of the "useless" post pile.
    Please. For my sanity.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Actually it is the next treo. I heard this from the doorman of my girlfriend's building where one of the Palm execs lives. The Treo 700p comes with 64 MB of RAM and EVDO and will also natively play X-Box games but requires a minimum of 65 MB of free RAM.
    But I heard from the third cousin of the parole officer of the guy who washed this guy's car, who is married to the sister of the guy who sold this other guy a T-shirt that said, "New Treo in January--for sure." So I'm counting on it... new Treo in January.
    This thread now qualifies for a move to Off Topic . . .. . .