1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone...

I currently have a T600 thru Sprint that's g-fathered into the old $10 unlimited data plan. I'm worried that if/when my 600 finally kicks, Sprint's not going to have any refurbs left -- and they're going to shove a 650 in my face and try to force me to upgrade my plan to the newer -- much more expensive -- plan.

Anyone out there have any experience with this kind of situation?
    -C
    I've not done a 600/650 trade but Sprint's current unlimited data plan is only $10 (I believe) for a single line if you don't get the picture mail option. I'm in a family plan using the "loophole" and my unlimited data is $5 a month.
  3.    #3  
    Wow! When did that change happen? Didn't hear about the cheap data plan you're referring to... They should advertise that more -- since other carriers are all considerably more from what I have seen...
    -C
    It's been that way as for as long as I've known about it.

Based on other people's usage where I work I'd say they've had the plan for about a year. If you order any Vision phone from their website you'll be taken to a link for their plans.
    Dunno if i'd call an extra $5 a month "much more" expensive, especially when compared to the other services. Besides which, the 650's screen alone makes it worth the extra cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrochet
    Hi Everyone...

I currently have a T600 thru Sprint that's g-fathered into the old $10 unlimited data plan. I'm worried that if/when my 600 finally kicks, Sprint's not going to have any refurbs left -- and they're going to shove a 650 in my face and try to force me to upgrade my plan to the newer -- much more expensive -- plan.

Anyone out there have any experience with this kind of situation?
    I went from a 600 to a 650 halfway through my 2 yr contract with no change in my contract. I was grandfathered into unlimited text messaging and still have it on my 650.