1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to access MobileDB.com (nor the pda friendly site) in several days. Anyone know what's going on there?
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 11/24/2005 at 10:29 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  2.    #2  
    FYI: This site is back up.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    This is getting to be a one man thread.

New issue w/Mobile DB
    I recently downloaded a db and installed it using the Palm Install tool to my SD card where the app resides and my other dbs (Powerrun). But after installing it I noticed that it was placee on the SD card under Palm Launcher and not the Mobile DB app. So I moved it using FileZ and it still doesn't work.
    Any suggestions?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Try moving the DB to ram first so MobileDB can recog it and then use MobileDB to move it to the card... hope that helps....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    That should work. When you try to edit a db, it will tell you it has to move it to internal memory. Once you finish and exit MobileDb, the database will be moved back to the card.
  6.    #6  
    I usually install it to the device then move it as y'all suggested however this time when I attempted to do it, the hot sync log indicated "Invalid handheld file deleted: C:\Program Files\Handspring\PA\Install\The_30_Stocks_o-MobileDB.pdb"

So I attempted to installed it directly to the SD card and encounter the problem I mentioned in the previous post.

I'm beginning to think the file I'm attempting to download is corrupted. Unfortunately, I can download different db because the stupid web site is down again.

Tks again for your help.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    Ok guys, Tks again for your help. It was that specific db that I was trying to install and the install tool prevented it from being install to the device, which is where I want it to be before moving it to the card (as y'all suggested).

After the site came up, I was successful in installing other dbs to the device and moving them
    Tks again
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover