Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markymike
    I tried pushing the button again but CallRec does not release itself so I can get to other apps and I get a white screen, hence I had to do a soft reset.
    Ouch! mine does not behave that way
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Ouch! mine does not behave that way
    It works just as you said. I just had to give it a moment to stop and change the led back to a blinking green. I must have pushed the button again keeping it in record mode. Thanks for the help.
    Mine records just fine. Pressing the button once starts it, pressing it again and waiting a second or 2 releases it.

My only problem is when I play it back on my treo, its in super fast forward, and there is no way to slow it down, what gives?
    seems like some random problems. Works great for me, I'm just running outa space really fast with this WAV recordings.
    Excuse my ignorance, but can't you also record a call with Mvoice bbbrackin.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    seems like some random problems. Works great for me, I'm just running outa space really fast with this WAV recordings.
    Must be conflicting with some other app I have installed. I dont see how that would effect the playback speed though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbrackin
    Excuse my ignorance, but can't you also record a call with Mvoice bbbrackin.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $Until$ $this$ $app$ $you$ $could$ $only$ $record$ $phone$ $calls$ $that$ $were$ $over$ $the$ $speaker$ $phone$.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Must be conflicting with some other app I have installed. I dont see how that would effect the playback speed though.
    I get speedy recordings at times as well. I think it has more room for error when recording while your treo is busy.

If I am in another app and "using" the app, that is when my recordings are speedy. If the other app is "idle" my recordings are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I get speedy recordings at times as well. I think it has more room for error when recording while your treo is busy.

If I am in another app and "using" the app, that is when my recordings are speedy. If the other app is "idle" my recordings are fine.
    Wish that worked for me. I tried it with a phone call, and still speedy. Oh well, hopefully 1.2 will be my lucky #. Too bad, I would have purchased this app instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Wish that worked for me. I tried it with a phone call, and still speedy. Oh well, hopefully 1.2 will be my lucky #. Too bad, I would have purchased this app instantly.
    I wonder if you have any resident apps loaded that might be causing your treo to be "busy". I dont have any that use resources constantly (at least none that I know of).
    Version 1.1 which is currently at Handango works very well. Pressing the side button causes the led to blink red intermittently. Pressing it again causes it to stop recording. Very useful for voice memo and phone call recording. It doesnt slow down the treo too as tested using Palminternals. If only it was 9 dollars... : )
    Your voice is recorded on the right channel while the person on the other end gets recorded on the left channel. If you are using the app for voice memo, this will be quite a disappointment when played over the pc or car.

You can also use Ptunes with the wav plugin to listen to your recorded phone conversations. With the high fidelity skin (used for audio books), its easy to navigate within.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Ok, what I am I missing. I press the side button and nothing happens. Do I have to activate this first before it works?
    WOW! It even records through my bluetooth headset!
    Does anybody know how to play the recorded message through a bluetooth headset?
    Many thanks for this great application. I'll ask my wife to give it a try. I just hope that this app is stable, otherwise I'll get an earful.
    Paid $15. for Callrec at Handango ($20. less 25% "25palm" code). It is a good, basic (no frills), one-button recorder for both phone calls (both sides) and voice memos. Easy to install - easy to use.
    This sounds like a pretty slick app...anyone know if there is a good one for the T600?? This looks like it is designed for 650 only. I'm assuming only ones that record the speakerphone are available for the 600.
    My friend and I have preliminarily confirmed that the fast recordings are occurring with high speed SD cards (like Sandisk Ultra II cards) and not standard cards. Can those who are having the fast recordings problem please list which make and model of SD card they are using.

Damon
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    SanDisk Ultra II 1GB is giving me the fast playback as well.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast