1.    #1  
    I have a San Disk 1GB SD blue card and now that I have pocket dvd studio and TCPMP I want to get a 2GB card (should have bought it in the first place). So I have on these files and folders on my card now:

DCIM
    PALM
    RN_AUDIO
    Bourne Identity movie

I have a card reader and I have a SD card reader built into my desktop computer. So what do I do, put the 1GB card into the reader and the new 2GB into the built in reader and just transfer the folders/files over? Will it transfer all the Express files over and photos and everything?

Where is the best place to get a 2GB San Disk blue card from?
    Last edited by Buldawg; 11/21/2005 at 03:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldawg
    ...So what do I do, put the 1GB card into the reader and the new 2GB into the built in reader and just transfer the folders/files over? Will it transfer all the Express files over and photos and everything?

Where is the best place to get a 2GB San Disk blue card from?
    The files should transfer over fine, unless you had the card write-protected. I have a 2gb adata card and I've been using it without issues. You can get that from newegg. If you still prefer sandisk, do a search on pricegrabber.
    You should be able to simply just copy and past over to the new card with no problems... I done that many times...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Naivete, I ordered the San Disk blue 2GB card from Newegg, they had the best price $139 shipped. FYI, Comp USA wanted $220 and Best Buy doesn't sell them in their stores.