Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 650 unlocked Gsm version. It has 8mb free memory and works fine during the day. When I plug it in to charge it at night, every thing appears normal and I have often waited 30 minutes plus and no problems.
    When I wake in the morning the phone is totally dead, no screen display, no led, won't receive a call, nothing.
    When I press the reset button, the phone comes to life, then tells me "there is not enough power to use the phone". Then I reset it once more, and everything is back to normal, battery is fully charged, and it works fine until next charge.

Any ideas.
    Loose battery? Dirty battery contacts?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Loose battery? Dirty battery contacts?
    Nope definitely not, treo is only about a month old, and it would be a lot more likely to "go off" while being carried around all day if that was the problem.
    This only happens while being charged. Weird.
    Very weird. I would hard reset and see if it still happens...if it does, get it exchanged.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Its definitely a software problem, because with only factory software on it, it didn't happen last night. Now the painful process of finding out what is causing it.