Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does it come with bluetooth 1.2? That's the only thing I care.
    I got my hands on one of these. Send 1000 to me via Western Union and I will ship next day from Roman...uh... I mean USA
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Just got off the phone with a Cingular rep. He said that the release date for this got pushed back from 01/2006 to 01/2009, do to a flaw in the FW which causes it to melt if held too long. Looks like Palm is dying. Oh well, back to pen and paper for me.
    Totally OT. Looked at the pics, noticed the Foreman Grill and immediately remembered a thread from an auto board where some guy decides to flaunt his hot wife by taking a picture of her while in the laundry room, topless, as she cups her hands over her bust. He posts the pictures and the first person to reply says.......... "Is that a front-load washer? Any good?"
    The power button PRT (Push to Reaction-Time) seems a little pokey...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hear its using a new screen technology. Its a flexible Siliapuday. With it, you can merely place it on your Sunday paper, press firmly and then take the news with you on the train.

Great integration with existing news channels!
    Can we get them in banana as well as cranberry?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I hear they're developing a banana-phone. soon to be released in tropical regions....
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    I hear they're developing a banana-phone. soon to be released in tropical regions....
    Hopefully it is a little more moisture resistant.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    that will once again depend upon seidio
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Love at first sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Love at first sight.
    ...Kurt! I've missed your insightful contributions! Where've you been hiding?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...Kurt! I've missed your insightful contributions! Where've you been hiding?
    He's been hiding out with your Spirit Guide.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I heard it is Symbian based!
    Bob
    kewl...I may have to drop sprint to get this version!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I was poking around the palm wem site and I found a screen shot from the new 700p user guide! :-)
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    I was poking around the palm wem site and I found a screen shot from the new 700p user guide! :-)
    Awesome! Better save a copy before Palm contacts T|C asking them to remove it.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I think you were late with this phone...Jobs did his "one more thing" this last Apple Expo...
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    I think you were late with this phone...Jobs did his "one more thing" this last Apple Expo...

Awesome! I see a patent lawsuit coming...

Al
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12