1.    #1  
    Hello,

I Have a Treo 600 GSM unit. I use my MP3 as my ringtones when my phone rings. The problem that I have is that when I receive an incoming call, the phone rings for 10 seconds or so and then it displays "Missed Call". This bothers me when I'm trying to locate and answer my phone when it is stuck in my jacket or misplaced at home.

Is there a way to adjust the ring time on the Treo 600 and make it ring for a longer time until I find it and answer it?

Please let me know
    Thanks
    Gkako@msn.com
    call your provider and they should be able to change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkako
    Hello,

I Have a Treo 600 GSM unit. I use my MP3 as my ringtones when my phone rings. The problem that I have is that when I receive an incoming call, the phone rings for 10 seconds or so and then it displays "Missed Call". This bothers me when I'm trying to locate and answer my phone when it is stuck in my jacket or misplaced at home.

Is there a way to adjust the ring time on the Treo 600 and make it ring for a longer time until I find it and answer it?

Please let me know
    Thanks
    Gkako@msn.com
    **61*Phone_number**Seconds_Number# + SEND

substitute phone number with the number to transfer to and seconds number with 0-30 by 5 (5-10-15-20...)
    Ciao

Ettore