Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Hmm...I see you incremented the version number--I wonder why Software Manager didn't offer it as an update?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  2.    #22  
    Hmm, it did on my other TP. Keep checking - this one is just a minor update. I'm hoping to have a more major one out next week to add support for a few more feed reader services.
    Developer of FeedSpider - The best webOS newsreader, supporting AOL Reader, BazQux Reader, Feedly, InoReader, OwnCloud News, Tiny Tiny RSS, and The Old Reader, with more to come.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aressel View Post
    Hmm, it did on my other TP. Keep checking - this one is just a minor update. I'm hoping to have a more major one out next week to add support for a few more feed reader services.
    Who's up next?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    Who's up next?
    InoReader is up next.

Here's the exciting news: As of this afternoon, I've got a working build with InoReader support. Fortunately, their API is very Google-like, so it was not too difficult. I'm just in the process of tweaking FeedSpider so that it can support multiple backends and properly fixing some of the kludges that I did to disable features supported by Google Reader, but not The Old Reader.

The new version will have a system that will allow me to add more providers as they come online, and specify which features they support, as well as letting you choose which one you want to log into.
    bethel95 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12