Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I need some help setting up MS, not how to trigger what I want. I have a couple profiles that trigger on a wifi network or time of day

I want my phone to restart daily, but then crank the screen brightness to 100 and then back to zero. This is because the gesture light bar is buggy when set to zero after a restart
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    do a search for a thread titled save battery life with mode switcher, or something like that. In it, you will find a modified device reset patch with the manual confirmation removed. I use it on my phone, and it reboots every night. You will then have to play to get the brightness trick you want.
    it's called mode switcher save battery all day...search for it, and read through it
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Can MS reboot the phone on a time of day trigger? I haven't see that anywhere
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Use Preset Reset in Preware.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Use Preset Reset in Preware.
    I have been, but it doesn't work sometimes for some reason. I even have 3 apps set to open afterwards and I will notice that old cards I had are open are still there along with the ones supposed to be opened after the restart

So I'm hoping MS would be a better solution
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I have been, but it doesn't work sometimes for some reason. I even have 3 apps set to open afterwards and I will notice that old cards I had are open are still there along with the ones supposed to be opened after the restart

So I'm hoping MS would be a better solution
    I use MS with the restart feature and have the same result, sometimes it will work and sometimes it wont.
    Last edited by delacro; 06/15/2011 at 12:32 AM.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)