Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree that the name may give some copyright issues:

ScoreKeeper
    ScoreTracker
    Know The Score
    The Winning Score
    Who's Winning?
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3.    #23  
    I guess I like the score tracker for the name for which I change it on next development release. By the end of the next week there should be already some what working / useful version ready (depending on the weather, if sunny and warm = less coding). I am currently finishing the functionality for round based games and dashboard. Sadly the dashboard scene size is limited so the score adding will be + / - one point for games with such points system and for games with number range or custom scoring options < > (for selecting the point from a list). Lets see what fancy logic I can come up with to make it bit more useful for other than those +/- scenarios for which its actually pretty handy i.e. you can add scores straightly from the lock screen. The next version also might have a "practice" feature, when you enter only one player you see your last game results next to the current ones. At this pace I should have a version for public testing/feedback within two weeks. The first version most likely will only be well suitable for sports, but I plan to add features etc. that would make this suitable also card games etc. Will add couple more screenshots during next week.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  4.    #24  
    For the alpha testers there is now new release available that has working scoring UI for round based games. The next version should have adaptable UI for current game rules. After that I have to think what rules to add for making this app useful for card games and such.

EDIT: added couple screenshots to the first post to give some idea of the app...
    Last edited by sconix; 06/07/2011 at 08:10 AM.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Is this app still under development?
    I'm still missing something to track scores in card games... there are quite some complex rule sets (for example skat).

I had been thinking about building something on my own... but maybe I can just give some input here and it would be less work for me?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Is this app still under development?
    I'm still missing something to track scores in card games... there are quite some complex rule sets (for example skat).

I had been thinking about building something on my own... but maybe I can just give some input here and it would be less work for me?
    Yes, still is still on my TODO list Its just waiting that I have time to re-write the early version I have in Enyo. Since I really don't want to involve myself with Mojo anymore. I am now busy getting Home Control ready to be released in App Catalog which is taking all my time, but after I get it released I have time to work on this app again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12