The Advanced System Behavior patch has been designed to try and give webOS a more consistent and standardized feel. In addition, the Advanced Systems Behavior patch adds some unique / custom functionality to webOS that you may find useful. Some of the included changes (for full list see the wiki):
- Adds new gesture controls for quickly jumping to beginning / end of the page (power swipe up/down). Also adds gestures for accessing history and bookmarks quickly (power swipe left/right).
- Adds opening of emails into new card via tap-n-hold. Also changes opening of emails from notification into new card if you are middle of reading email in email app.
- Adds possibility to open conversation into new card via tap-n-hold. Also changes the behavior that new messages opened from notification are opened into new card if you are not viewing the conversation already.
System Wide Changes:
Keyboard brightness will have inverted value of screen brightness with preset limits.
Installation & Usage:
- The Advanced System Behavior Wiki contains a full feature list with installation and usage instructions.
- Release notes, known bugs, and possible upcoming features are also included.
Developing Mode Switcher and patches for WebOS has taken a huge amount of my time to get to this point. And all my work is currently available for free so donations are highly appreciated. Please use the link below to support my work: