Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Has anyone else had their LED Blinking notifications for new emails stop working since this patch and the framework behind it? My SMS messages still blink but email no longer does. I've made sure it is on. It's weird, it's like the notification is no longer at the front on my phone, I'll power on the screen and swipe up the lock thing and then see a new email notification behind it whereas before, I'd see it with the lock screen I thought..
    I think your answer is in this post: http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...ml#post2931594
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePie View Post
    I think your answer is in this post: http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...ml#post2931594
    Thanks alot man!
    My pressure, I mean pleasure.
    I just downloaded the newest update but I can't seem to find the new options, such as "configuring messaging card to close after sending."
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I just downloaded the newest update but I can't seem to find the new options, such as "configuring messaging card to close after sending."
    Yes those are delayed features. Which means wait until tomorrow...
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    The updated version broke compatibility with Jason's Set Avatar in Messaging patch. Not sure if those features are included in this patch now, but I just wanted to let everyone know! (especially you sconix :P )
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Yes those are delayed features. Which means wait until tomorrow...
    any reason why the Rotated Battery Icon with % is no longer compatible since the recent update? (webOS 2.1)
    tp
    Quote Originally Posted by thePretender View Post
    any reason why the Rotated Battery Icon with % is no longer compatible since the recent update? (webOS 2.1)
    tp
    Yes there is a reason. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by snpalavan View Post
    The updated version broke compatibility with Jason's Set Avatar in Messaging patch. Not sure if those features are included in this patch now, but I just wanted to let everyone know! (especially you sconix :P )
    If you install elyron's version it will still work until Jason updates the patch.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    This is amazing Sconix...thank you so much! As an about-to-graduate-computer-engineering student with a passion for WebOS, your work is really an inspiration :-) Keep up the good work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Yes there is a reason. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.
    outstanding! Tweaks fills the voids of left out functionality! Thanks yet again sconix!!!!
    tp
    am I the only one who get an error message when trying to install this patch on 2.1??

jeppe
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by paqi View Post
    am I the only one who get an error message when trying to install this patch on 2.1??

jeppe
    It depends, there has been other getting error but have sorted it out. You have conflicting patch installed more likely if its not installing.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I have been operating with the new patch setup plus F104B and all I can say is BOOYAH! who needs Jailbreaking.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Ok...got a few issues for you...

1. I am running Tweaks 1.1 with the patch, and have Messaging Open to New Card = YES. So, this is great because I will always open the new conversation to a new card, but I have found 2 issues:
    • If a conversation is already open in its own card, but if I go to the Message app and tap on that conversation, nothing happens. I would expect that it would go to the card with that conversation, but instead nothing happens
    • As a result the the above, there is no way that I can find to reset the unread message count of the messages.

2. In email, I have Open In New Card = YES. If I get an email notification and tap the notification, it loads up the email in its own card, but then it puts the Email App in focus, not the specific email.

Let me know if I can provide any more details
    Adam
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Ok...got a few issues for you...

1. I am running Tweaks 1.1 with the patch, and have Messaging Open to New Card = YES. So, this is great because I will always open the new conversation to a new card, but I have found 2 issues:
    • If a conversation is already open in its own card, but if I go to the Message app and tap on that conversation, nothing happens. I would expect that it would go to the card with that conversation, but instead nothing happens
    • As a result the the above, there is no way that I can find to reset the unread message count of the messages.

2. In email, I have Open In New Card = YES. If I get an email notification and tap the notification, it loads up the email in its own card, but then it puts the Email App in focus, not the specific email.

Let me know if I can provide any more details
    Adam
    I will fix these for next release.

EDIT: it seems I mixed the keys, so next update resets the tweaks config but fixes the problems...(and no normally updates wont reset the config, but there was no other fix for this bug)
    Last edited by sconix; 04/13/2011 at 03:56 AM.
    I updated to the new version this morn and the open in new card option is broken for email & messaging. The click and hold to open in new card is working fine. I've changed the options in Tweaks, did a luna restart and phone restart with no luck.
  19.    #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I updated to the new version this morn and the open in new card option is broken for email & messaging. The click and hold to open in new card is working fine. I've changed the options in Tweaks, did a luna restart and phone restart with no luck.
    Hmm I did test them both to work properly now. I will triple check did I miss something like forgot to add the updated json file for the tweaks etc.

EDIT: sorry I did indeed broke them, typo in the json file... pushing update right now should be available within hour.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Will we be able to turn off timestamps in the near future?
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast