Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Could swiping away history be added to the browser side of things
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Could swiping away history be added to the browser side of things
    I don't see why not as long as its possible so will check and add at some point..
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    awesome patch, but have some weird things going on:
    1. If you are on a email-in-separate card and press the header to view the contact info, nothing appears to happen. However, what really happens is that the original email app card loads the contact card. Any way to fix this so that the contact info either loads in the right card or a new card?
    2. If I send a text message to multiple people, I just get a gray screen after sending. The card is probably trying to return to the main conversation-list view and is unable to since its already open in a card. Can you just force-close the card when this happens?
    3. I am finding that tapping on a text message notification doesn't always work right. I will often be brought to an entirely different open card conversation
    4. Any way to update the unread count on the main conversation list of SMSs if you have a separate card open?

thnx
    Adam
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    awesome patch, but have some weird things going on:
    1. If you are on a email-in-separate card and press the header to view the contact info, nothing appears to happen. However, what really happens is that the original email app card loads the contact card. Any way to fix this so that the contact info either loads in the right card or a new card?
    2. If I send a text message to multiple people, I just get a gray screen after sending. The card is probably trying to return to the main conversation-list view and is unable to since its already open in a card. Can you just force-close the card when this happens?
    3. I am finding that tapping on a text message notification doesn't always work right. I will often be brought to an entirely different open card conversation
    4. Any way to update the unread count on the main conversation list of SMSs if you have a separate card open?

thnx
    Adam
    Thanks for reporting these. For 1) I did not know such action will see how it should work and fix. 2) It should change to chatview if I remember correctly but the last changes might have broke this. 3) Well I use the original code with the difference that I just open the window, but I pass the chat id and open the chat as the app would do without the patch. This has not happened to me at least, but I will check if there is something that could cause this. 4) You mean that if you open the conversation to new card the number wont update? Well anyway I will check this.

EDIT: 1 & 2 & 4 definitely fixed in next release, 3 not sure if this really is my bug still continuing to look into this, but might need to happen to me before I can know why it happens

EDIT2: now I can verify the 3 also so its something I did which means that its fixed in next release
    Last edited by sconix; 04/03/2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    @ sconix:

Do you even need to rest?
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePie View Post
    @ sconix:

Do you even need to rest?
    Rest? what does it mean Well I do rest sometimes between the sports and coding, but its hard to find time for that since doing sports and coding is much more fun... Actually should be going to rest right now, but well first a bit of coding so that the new app I am working with will make it ready for next weekend
    how hard would it be to add monday through sunday in the alarms app so you can set an alarm for a certain day and time and not for the whole week end or whole week ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    how hard would it be to add monday through sunday in the alarms app so you can set an alarm for a certain day and time and not for the whole week end or whole week ??
    Not hard, actually have this part of one of my not yet released patches which adds couple stuff for the clock app. But no timetable when I release this patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Not hard, actually have this part of one of my not yet released patches which adds couple stuff for the clock app. But no timetable when I release this patch.
    thats kool thanks
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Speaking of alarms, would it be possible to have a configurable default ringtone?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  11.    #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Speaking of alarms, would it be possible to have a configurable default ringtone?

Added on the todo list of the patch I am working on.
    Added on the todo list of the patch I am working on.
    Thanks

I can't say for sure if its possible, but I can say for sure that I plan to add power swipe to messaging and email app at least I have been just waiting for a quiet day for me to add stuff to this patch since as said this is only the first version.
    Hey Sconix -- For your email add modifications plan, I'd love to have an easier way to file an email into a folder from the message list.... one idea I had was to swipe the message off the left side of the screen (to bring up the move message scene to pick the folder). Swiping message to the right would have the default action of deleting the message. If you were reluctant to change the default behavior that all swipes from the message list (to left or to right) are delete, then I suppose that tap-and-hold would be an alternate solution to bring up the move-to-folder scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hey Sconix -- For your email add modifications plan, I'd love to have an easier way to file an email into a folder from the message list.... one idea I had was to swipe the message off the left side of the screen (to bring up the move message scene to pick the folder). Swiping message to the right would have the default action of deleting the message. If you were reluctant to change the default behavior that all swipes from the message list (to left or to right) are delete, then I suppose that tap-and-hold would be an alternate solution to bring up the move-to-folder scene.
    There are some patches now, that allow you to more to a specific folder while viewing the message.

I was just wondering is there a app or patch to show the pre directory, something like the windows explorer?
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    There are some patches now, that allow you to more to a specific folder while viewing the message.

Thanks. Yes, I have mamouton's email megamix installed that puts the folder button in the bottom row on the message screen-- and this is definitely helpful as well.

For this suggestion, I'm specifically looking for an easier way to file right from the message list. I often triage / read emails quickly and don't file right away, but later when I have 5-10 minute free blocks of time, I'll start moving messages to folders. I don't really need to open up the message again to read it. I'd much rather file from the list view based on subject / sender / action complete, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    I was just wondering is there a app or patch to show the pre directory, something like the windows explorer?
    You want Internalz in the App Catalog or Internalz Pro from Preware. That app has its own thread so you might go look for that...
  18. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    How could you have been here this long and not know about Internalz?
    never needed till now
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I noticed that now when you open an email in a separate card it opens to that card. I kind of like the way it was originally where the card opens in a stack and returns to the list view. My scenairo is I open email to list view I go down the list deleting what I know I don't want and opening the ones I want in the background. than sorting through them in stack mode.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast