Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Any suggested workarounds?
  2.    #802  
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenCWest View Post
    Any suggested workarounds?
    None that I know of, you could try to make a simple "launcher" mode that only starts the real mode. That way there could be time for the phone to wakeup before the wallpaper change comes. Other than that I have no idea what could help. I plan to look into this at some point if I can add some workaround in MS, but my focus is to get MS 3.x done first.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    I'll try that and let you know if it works.
    I'm just trying to create a modifier which changes security settings based on the device being charged or not.

I couldn't find any charger/battery related trigger - is this possible at all?
  5.    #805  
    Quote Originally Posted by eliasp View Post
    I'm just trying to create a modifier which changes security settings based on the device being charged or not.

I couldn't find any charger/battery related trigger - is this possible at all?
    You need to enable the advanced features from the preferences (and have the advanced system prefs patches installed). Then the charger/battery triggers will be available.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    You need to enable the advanced features from the preferences (and have the advanced system prefs patches installed). Then the charger/battery triggers will be available.
    Thanks a lot, this worked!
    hi, triggers don't seem to work on my pre3 with advanced patches applied. I've not done deeper investigations, is there something specific to look for?
    Apart from that MS seems to work fine.
  8.    #808  
    Quote Originally Posted by noradtux View Post
    hi, triggers don't seem to work on my pre3 with advanced patches applied. I've not done deeper investigations, is there something specific to look for?
    Apart from that MS seems to work fine.
    What triggers are not working for you? I haven't tested everything with webOS 2.2.0 so its possible that there are bits that have changed.
    Sorry I can not even promise that it will ready during this month, but I am trying to get it done asap. Believe me its going to be worth it I just need to get another TP to speed up the development, so if you are waiting MS 3.x please donate. I have already ordered touchstones so I can add the new feature that MS can detect which touchstone it is set to (I am hoping this is possible with the new touchstones). And that wont be the only new planned feature...
    I just donated... (again)... I really love your MS on my pre minus, tomorrow I should be installing MS2 on my Pre3 and I hope I will be able to install it soon on my TP
    What triggers are not working for you? I haven't tested everything with webOS 2.2.0 so its possible that there are bits that have changed.
    Wifi is definitely not working, I am not sure about Bluetooth. I will test that tomorrow.

This is what I get in the /var/log/messages | grep modeswitcher:
    Code:
    2011-09-04T20:25:52.233276Z [25224] webos-device user.err s.modeswitcher.srv.jsjsjs: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Trigger$ $received$: {&$quot$;$$activity$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$callback$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$},&$quot$;$creator$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serviceId$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$name$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wirelessTrigger$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$trigger$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bridge$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$isInternetConnectionAvailable$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$vpn$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wan$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$rmnet0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$X$.$X$.$X$.$X$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$network$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$gprs$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$fair$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wifi$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;&$quot$;,&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$eth0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$isWakeOnWifiEnabled$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$excellent$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$testing$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;}}},&$quot$;$extension$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wireless$&$quot$;}
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$356536Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $loaded$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$514587Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Check$ $2$ $2$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$849487Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Trigger$ $received$: {&$quot$;$$activity$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$callback$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$},&$quot$;$creator$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serviceId$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$name$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wirelessTrigger$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$trigger$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bridge$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$isInternetConnectionAvailable$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$vpn$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wan$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$rmnet0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$1122$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$network$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$gprs$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$fair$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wifi$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$00$:$11$:$22$:$33$:$44$:$55$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$eth0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$isWakeOnWifiEnabled$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$excellent$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$testing$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$something$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;}}},&$quot$;$extension$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wireless$&$quot$;}
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$855163Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $saved$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$856109Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Launch$ $0$ $0$ $0$ $0$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$858886Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $activitymanager$[$1635$]: [$core$.$messageService$] $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$ ($2$) - $sender$='$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$' $method$='$complete$' $payload$='{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$}'
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$863800Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$864624Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$885284Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $loaded$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$885498Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Check$ $0$ $2$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$026397Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $saved$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$027862Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $activitymanager$[$1635$]: [$core$.$messageService$] $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$ ($2$) - $sender$='$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$' $method$='$complete$' $payload$='{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$}'
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$032501Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$033203Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$856231Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Trigger$ $received$: {&$quot$;$$activity$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$callback$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$},&$quot$;$creator$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serviceId$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$name$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wirelessTrigger$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$trigger$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bridge$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$isInternetConnectionAvailable$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$vpn$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wan$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$rmnet0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$network$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$gprs$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$fair$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wifi$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$00$:$11$:$22$:$33$:$44$:$55$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$eth0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$isWakeOnWifiEnabled$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$excellent$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$something$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;}}},&$quot$;$extension$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wireless$&$quot$;}
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$933136Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $loaded$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$933349Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Check$ $0$ $2$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$288818Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $saved$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$300476Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $activitymanager$[$1635$]: [$core$.$messageService$] $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$ ($2$) - $sender$='$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$' $method$='$complete$' $payload$='{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$}'
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$310363Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$311859Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
  11.    #811  
    Quote Originally Posted by noradtux View Post
    Wifi is definitely not working, I am not sure about Bluetooth. I will test that tomorrow.

This is what I get in the /var/log/messages | grep modeswitcher:
    Code:
    2011-09-04T20:25:52.233276Z [25224] webos-device user.err s.modeswitcher.srv.jsjsjs: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Trigger$ $received$: {&$quot$;$$activity$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$callback$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$},&$quot$;$creator$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serviceId$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$name$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wirelessTrigger$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$trigger$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bridge$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$isInternetConnectionAvailable$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$vpn$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wan$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$rmnet0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$X$.$X$.$X$.$X$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$network$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$gprs$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$fair$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wifi$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;&$quot$;,&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$eth0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$isWakeOnWifiEnabled$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$excellent$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$testing$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;}}},&$quot$;$extension$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wireless$&$quot$;}
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$356536Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $loaded$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$514587Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Check$ $2$ $2$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$849487Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Trigger$ $received$: {&$quot$;$$activity$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$callback$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$},&$quot$;$creator$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serviceId$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$name$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wirelessTrigger$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$trigger$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bridge$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$isInternetConnectionAvailable$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$vpn$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wan$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$rmnet0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$1122$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$network$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$gprs$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$fair$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wifi$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$00$:$11$:$22$:$33$:$44$:$55$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$eth0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$isWakeOnWifiEnabled$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$excellent$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$testing$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$something$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;}}},&$quot$;$extension$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wireless$&$quot$;}
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$855163Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $saved$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$856109Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Launch$ $0$ $0$ $0$ $0$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$858886Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $activitymanager$[$1635$]: [$core$.$messageService$] $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$ ($2$) - $sender$='$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$' $method$='$complete$' $payload$='{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$}'
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$863800Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$864624Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1294$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$807701462$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$885284Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $loaded$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$52$.$885498Z$ [$25224$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Check$ $0$ $2$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$026397Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $saved$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$027862Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $activitymanager$[$1635$]: [$core$.$messageService$] $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$ ($2$) - $sender$='$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$' $method$='$complete$' $payload$='{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$}'
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$032501Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$033203Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1299$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$100835260$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$856231Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Trigger$ $received$: {&$quot$;$$activity$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$callback$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$},&$quot$;$creator$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$serviceId$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$name$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wirelessTrigger$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$trigger$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bridge$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$isInternetConnectionAvailable$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$vpn$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$disconnected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wan$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$rmnet0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$network$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$gprs$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$fair$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;},&$quot$;$wifi$&$quot$;:{&$quot$;$bssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$00$:$11$:$22$:$33$:$44$:$55$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$interfaceName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$eth0$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ipAddress$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$11$.$22$.$33$.$44$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$isWakeOnWifiEnabled$&$quot$;:$true$,&$quot$;$networkConfidenceLevel$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$excellent$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$onInternet$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$yes$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$ssid$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$something$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$state$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$connected$&$quot$;}}},&$quot$;$extension$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$wireless$&$quot$;}
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$933136Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $loaded$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$53$.$933349Z$ [$25225$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $MS$ - $Trigger$ - $Check$ $0$ $2$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$288818Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Mode$ $Switcher$ $preferences$ $saved$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$300476Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $activitymanager$[$1635$]: [$core$.$messageService$] $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$ ($2$) - $sender$='$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$' $method$='$complete$' $payload$='{&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$}'
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$310363Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    $2011$-$09$-$04T20$:$25$:$54$.$311859Z$ [$25226$] $webos$-$device$ $user$.$err$ $s$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$.$js$: [$org$.$webosinternals$.$modeswitcher$.$srv$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$activitymanager$/$complete$ {&$quot$;$activityId$&$quot$;:$1300$,&$quot$;$serial$&$quot$;:$506734536$}: $activityId$ $not$ $found$     $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$)     $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$     $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$)     $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$)     $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$
    The log looks ok, i.e. like it should work. I will test on my pre3 and update this post if it works for me.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    WiFi trigger not working on pre3 for me too. BT works.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  13.    #813  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    WiFi trigger not working on pre3 for me too. BT works.
    It seems that the wifi trigger with ssid set is broken. I am pushing an update now, hopefully it now works for everyone.
    It seems that the wifi trigger with ssid set is broken. I am pushing an update now, hopefully it now works for everyone.
    Works for me now
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I just updated on my pre3 using preware. Now I get the "MS service is not responding" error. I tried to uninstall/reboot/reinstall/reboot but the message is still there. What can I do? EPR?

EDIT: updated to 2.4.2. Works now.
    Last edited by Kratus; 09/05/2011 at 02:28 PM.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    It's developers like you, Janne, that remind me why I chose a WebOS phone over all other "superior" options.

Mode switcher has made my WebOS experience amazing. Thanks for everything you've done.
    Hi,

I updated MS yesterday and now it appears wifi SSID trigger isn't working. I understand an update was pushed yesterday but that doesn't appear to have resolved it.

So many of my modes rely on wifi SSID so it'd be nice to have this working again... any ideas?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!
    I have installed mode switcher and the advanced patches and I seem to be getting scrolling stutter on my calls log?

Anyone else finding this on a Pre 3?

I'm going to remove all and see if it is indeed these patches or the logging reduction patches I've installed ....

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mlove99 View Post
    Hi,

I updated MS yesterday and now it appears wifi SSID trigger isn't working. I understand an update was pushed yesterday but that doesn't appear to have resolved it.

So many of my modes rely on wifi SSID so it'd be nice to have this working again... any ideas?

Thanks!
    Randomly, this seems to have just sorted itself out ... maybe it was just warming up!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlove99 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Same problem here.