1.    #1  
    Is it possible to have a mode start due to one set of triggers, then stop by another? Specifically, can I have a mode start due to both a time and a WiFi connection, and then stopped only due to time?

I set up a mode for church triggered by both the time and connection to the church's hotspot, but it's a fairly large building and the WiFi signal doesn't completely cover it. I'd like to have my church mode triggered when connecting to the hotspot at any time between 8 and 12:30 AM Sundays, but keep the mode open until 12:30, regardless of what the WiFi connection does. I've currently worked around it by setting the Auto Close to "By Selection" so it won't leave the mode unless I tell it to, but this isn't optimal.

If not currently possible, I'd like to request this feature be added to future versions of MS.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLitwiller View Post
    Is it possible to have a mode start due to one set of triggers, then stop by another? Specifically, can I have a mode start due to both a time and a WiFi connection, and then stopped only due to time?

I set up a mode for church triggered by both the time and connection to the church's hotspot, but it's a fairly large building and the WiFi signal doesn't completely cover it. I'd like to have my church mode triggered when connecting to the hotspot at any time between 8 and 12:30 AM Sundays, but keep the mode open until 12:30, regardless of what the WiFi connection does. I've currently worked around it by setting the Auto Close to "By Selection" so it won't leave the mode unless I tell it to, but this isn't optimal.

If not currently possible, I'd like to request this feature be added to future versions of MS.
    Its possible, but you need to create two modes to achieve this. I want to keep the core of MS simple so I won't add possibility to configure this with one mode.

The way you can achieve this is that create the actual mode that you set to activate as you wish with the triggers you want. But set the mode closing to manually only. Then you create the mode that closes this mode at 12:30 by creating new mode with start/close set to immediate with timeofday trigger from 12:30 - 12:35. Then add MS app to this mode (on apps page) and configure it to close your actual mode. You can also set this mode to close it self or start what ever mode you want it to go after this.

Thats the short guide I hope you get what I mean. Look the manual for extra hints about using the MS app. It is very powerful thing that lets you basically control your modes as you which.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.