The Advanced System Menus patches are a handful of highly customizable patches for your WebOS:
Advanced System Menus - Framework:
- All System Menu patches require installation of Advanced System Menus Framework patch to function properly. All other Advanced System Menus patches are optional.
Advanced System Menus - App Menu:
- Modifies an application's app menu to be full width across the top bar when an app is in the foreground. The background of the menu is transparent so you can still see the top bar behind it, however tapping anywhere on the top bar will open the application's app menu and prevents the other top bar menus from being activated. This makes the app menu more accessible when using the phone with one hand. The width of the menu can be toggled easily between the full width and normal width.
Advanced System Menus - Mode Menu:
- Extends the functionality of the Mode Switcher application. This patch is not required to use Mode Switcher, but is highly recommended.
Advanced System Menus - Today Menu:
- Extends the functionality of your calendar by giving you quick access to your upcoming calendar events.
Advanced System Menus - Device Menu:
- Extends the functionality of the device menu, including access to the following options/settings: the system radios (phone, wifi, bluetooth and gps) and preferences, VPN settings, volume levels (system, ringtone and media), screen brightness, flashlight (using the device LED), networks (auto, 2g, 3g), security (unlock, pin, password), voice and data roaming, and data connection.
Advanced System Menus - Power Menu:
- Simplifies the power menu and adds way to configure the shown actions in the menu. Currently supported actions are: Airplane mode toggle, device sleep toggle (prevent/allow device sleeping), device restart/shutdown and luna restart.
Installation & Usage:
- The Advanced System Menus Wiki contains a full feature list with installation and usage instructions.
- Release notes, known bugs, and possible upcoming features are also included.
Developing Mode Switcher and patches for WebOS has taken a huge amount of my time to get to this point. And all my work is currently available for free so donations are highly appreciated. Please use the link below to support my work: